Monday 18 April 2011

Dear Mr Wenger

Awwwww! Cesky Wesky :(


Dear Mr Wenger,
                                May I offer a sincere apology that Liverpool didn’t turn up at the Emirates yesterday and roll over as you evidently expected.  I’d like to apologise for the side full of kids we fielded that your “beautiful” style of play with all those wonderful players couldn’t break down in open play, just like Sunderland......and Blackburn. May I also apologise for the fact you have dropped 17 points at home this season, not one of those you are to blame for obviously. Only fair I apologise on behalf of Lucas Leiva for ridiculously happening to be in the way of Emmanuel Eboue’s outstretched arms in the 100th minute of yesterday’s game, that was just rude. It must of been so upsetting for you to accuse Lucas of diving. I know how much you hate diving, I remember your  outrage when Eduardo dived against Celtic the other year, Pires he never cheated either, or Henry.  I would also like to apologise on behalf of Andre Marriner for making some outrageously correct decisions towards the end of the game. It’s only fair I apologise for Robin Van Persie milking his celebration, which certainly didn’t add on an extra 90 seconds to the injury time. I’d also like to apologise for Kenny Dalglish’s tactics yesterday, as you say “defend defend defend”. I know for certain that you Lord Arsene would never “defend, defend, defend”, you’d never try to stop a team from playing! No, never. I mean you would never go anywhere and do that. Not even the Nou Camp. You wouldn’t go to the Nou Camp and stick everyone behind the ball and have 0 shots on goal would you Arsene? Certainly not, that would make you a hypocrite and the one thing you definitely definitely definitely are not is a hypocrite. Nothing is ever your fault Arsene and we all admire, no actually, admires the wrong word, LAUGH at you for that. While I’m apologising, I’ll apologise for the person who hasn’t addressed the glaring omissions of a decent keeper or a good centre back from your side. One thing’s for sure; it’s not going to be your fault, no nay never. It never is.

If I may Arsene, can I make a suggestion for you next season? I don’t want to be rude but how about maybe, just maybe, you have a look at yourself? Maybe it might help if instead of pointing your bitter and twisted finger at just about everyone else you accept you might be responsible for the gutless nature of your team? Without being rude obviously, how about asking why your wonderful all conquering beautiful super super side have thrown away everything from a 2-0 lead v Spurs to a 4-0 lead at Newcastle to failing to hold out when you are given a 108th minute gift yesterday? 

Hugz ‘n’ kisses

Kevin 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S “IT WAS A PENALTY......AH PISS OFF”

P.P.S “IT’S A PEN........FUCK OFF”

No comments:

Post a Comment