Monday 16 May 2011

The Man Utd Twit-Off

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At the risk of turning this into a Twitter review, I will anyway. 

I’d like to thank Twitter for proving to me once and for all that “WAZZA” is an illiterate moron. I’m not sure if this tit went to school but if he did, it should be closed down. 

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney
A scouser knocks Liverpool of there perch. Haha. An evertoniian aswell. Yes. People. U can't imagine how happy I am tonight. Believe

To be fair it did hurt to be knocked OF the perch.  OF? THERE? EVERTONIIAN? ONE WORD SENTENCES? BELIEVE WHAT!? I can imagine how happy he was that night so I hope he also can imagine how happy I was when I heard about his love of the "elderly". But there was more to come......

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney
Utd til I die. Everton til I die. Believe. Come together. The beatles. Leg.

United till I die >>>>>>>>> NO YOU’RE NOT

Rooney hands in transfer request



Everton till I die >>>>>>>>  NO YOU AREN'T


NO YOU AREN'T

AND NO YOU AREN'T


I'll rewrite this tweet for him:

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney 
 Money till I die. Selfish till I die. Believe in money. Come together for me and money. The beatles. Leg. ME ME ME.

Also special mention to Michael Owen for this beauty:

themichaelowen michael owen
Filling out the forms so I can buy my allocation of 16 tickets for the Champions League Final. Just seen the price of them. £225 each. Joke.

Overpaid footballer who has contributed fuck all and earned a shed load complaining about UEFA pricing? Not just that, taking 16 tickets off the fans? Fuck off Owen, seriously, fuck off.

Credit where it’s due to Glasgow Rangers for winning a league which is the equivalent of a yearly coin toss. I heard a Scottish guy on the TV after Neil Lennon was punched by that Hearts fan claim the only way to stop the sectarian element of Scottish football was for them to join the English Premier League. I like the irony of a nation which has just voted a national party into their parliament wanting independence, still harping on about joining the English league. Go away and keep your bigoted nonsense to yourselves.

I can't take the credit for the following image but it deserves to be shared. It's not suitable for anyone really but it's very funny.














No not this
















THIS!